Our school has a hardworking and committed staff who work together to ensure that all the children receive a high quality of education.
The development of literacy and numeracy are central to our work and we also offer a broad and varied curriculum to develop children's natural curiosity and love of learning. Wherever possible we develop experience through school visits and by inviting visitors to the school to share their environment and experiences.
- Children take responsibility for their own behaviour in the classroom. Prizes and certificates to be won for being green.
- Class Dojo is an online message service that keeps parents informed on class learning.
- Armistice Day Parade. The children of Yr 6 represented Goodyers End last Friday and were a real credit to their school and their families.
- Our Christmas Fayre this year is on 1st December 3pm till 5:15pm
- Look out for the dates of our Christmas Performances
30 November 2016
Goodyers End have just done a fantastic performance at Golden Age! Mrs D, you'd be proud! https://t.co/HuDg76Wawo
29 November 2016
Musical Minions practising for their Christmas performance tomorrow at Golden Age! Big smiles from Miss H & Mrs D! https://t.co/EW4pTeW0kF
20 October 2016
Thank you to everyone who came along to our harvest festival #food donations were brilliant